All applications must include the following:
- Completed online MAT Program Application
- Attached resume (save file as Lastname_Firstname_Resume)
- Transcripts, please upload your unofficial transcripts with your application. (NOTE: You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or better.)
- Upload your answers to the questions listed below. A word or PDF document can be uploaded. Candidates must answer both the questions to complete your MAT application:
- What areas of advertising are you interested in, and why?
- Please share a few life experiences that make you unique. How can your unique perspective benefit the advertising industry?
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States to participate in the MAT Program.
- Submit your completed online application with all required information and resume.
- Th MAT internship committee will review all applications and contact you via email once applications are reviewed.
- If selected, we will contact you via email with your scheduled interview time.
*Please note all interns are interviewed on Saturday, March 14, 2015 at an LA based agency. Notify the MAT Committee at email@example.com if you are unable to attend the 3/14 interview after your application submission.